China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
Category: Intergovernmental Organizations(B)
Introduction: The ‘LGBT Ideology’ Prior to the ascension of President Andrzej Duda and the...Read More
Unfortunately, during the decades since many African countries have gained independence, their...Read More
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Allison Guerra* The United Nations (UN) goal is to increase cooperation amongst countries,...Read More
By: Jason Wolf* In June of 2016, the United Kingdom sent shockwaves throughout the world by voting...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
- India’s Mental Health Epidemic: Deteriorating Amidst the Pandemic May 10, 2021
- Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape May 10, 2021
- Macron’s Crackdown on Islamist Separatism May 10, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Chiei, Amanda
- Ryan, Amanda
- Myvett Jr, Dwight
- Ports, Eric