On March 24th, President Biden announced that North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) would be...Read More
Category: Intergovernmental Organizations(B)
China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
Introduction: The ‘LGBT Ideology’ Prior to the ascension of President Andrzej Duda and the...Read More
Unfortunately, during the decades since many African countries have gained independence, their...Read More
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Allison Guerra* The United Nations (UN) goal is to increase cooperation amongst countries,...Read More
By: Jason Wolf* In June of 2016, the United Kingdom sent shockwaves throughout the world by voting...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.