By: Ezihe Chikwere* Prior to being sworn into the oval office, Donald Trump ran on a platform...Read More
Category: Intergovernmental Organizations
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Allison Guerra* The United Nations (UN) goal is to increase cooperation amongst countries,...Read More
By: Jason Wolf* In June of 2016, the United Kingdom sent shockwaves throughout the world by voting...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coming To Terms With The Populist Moment March 9, 2020
- Chile’s Protest: And the Economic Factor January 6, 2020
- Immigrants are Necessary for Sweden’s Economic Growth and Stability December 21, 2019
- How Hong Kong Authorities Stoked Pro-Democracy Sentiments during the 2019 Hong Kong Protests December 9, 2019
- The Venezuelan Stalemate December 9, 2019
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.