China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
Category: Intergovernmental Organizations(B)
Introduction: The ‘LGBT Ideology’ Prior to the ascension of President Andrzej Duda and the...Read More
Unfortunately, during the decades since many African countries have gained independence, their...Read More
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Allison Guerra* The United Nations (UN) goal is to increase cooperation amongst countries,...Read More
By: Jason Wolf* In June of 2016, the United Kingdom sent shockwaves throughout the world by voting...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
- Language and Geopolitics: A Case Study of the Former Soviet Union December 8, 2021
- Listen to the Youth: How Global Leaders Can Solve Climate Chaos November 30, 2021
- Without the Right to Choose: Women in China November 18, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.