Since the invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 by the Russian military, the United States has...Read More
On February 24th, 2022, Vladimir Putin and the Russian military invaded Ukraine, causing an...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Nord Stream Sabotage: An Ever Shifting Narrative August 14, 2023
- WarGPT? Measuring the Potential Impact of AI on Global Military Affairs June 5, 2023
- The 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election: Another Missed Opportunity for Nation-Building? May 30, 2023
- America and Ukraine: Analyzing the Two Differing Interests on the Battlefield April 30, 2023
- The Economic war Behind Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine February 6, 2023
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.