Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- America and Ukraine: Analyzing the Two Differing Interests on the Battlefield April 30, 2023
- The Economic war Behind Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine February 6, 2023
- Mutual Technological Destruction (MTD): Why the U.S. Should Avoid Taiwan Like Quicksand January 22, 2023
- Russia’s Response to the Challenges of Urban Warfare in the Russo-Ukrainian War January 13, 2023
- Lights Out: How Formula One Enables Human Rights Violations in the Middle East November 16, 2022
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Spam protection has stopped this request. Please contact site owner for help.