On September 26, 2022, powerful explosions destroyed three out of the four Nord Stream pipelines,...Read More
On February 24th, 2022, Vladimir Putin and the Russian military invaded Ukraine, causing an...Read More
Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape
On October 6th, 2020, German Ambassador Christoph Heusgen presented a joint statement on behalf of...Read More
China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
The Fallacy of Winners and Losers in a Globalized Society: A Perspective on The United States and China’s Phase-One Economic and Trade Agreement
The United States and China are, respectively, the two largest economies in the world. Accounting...Read More
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Nord Stream Sabotage: An Ever Shifting Narrative August 14, 2023
- WarGPT? Measuring the Potential Impact of AI on Global Military Affairs June 5, 2023
- The 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election: Another Missed Opportunity for Nation-Building? May 30, 2023
- America and Ukraine: Analyzing the Two Differing Interests on the Battlefield April 30, 2023
- The Economic war Behind Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine February 6, 2023
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.