Japan is seen as one of the most economically successful, and technologically advanced...Read More
Introduction During the COVID-19 pandemic, mental health across the globe is rapidly declining due...Read More
Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape
On October 6th, 2020, German Ambassador Christoph Heusgen presented a joint statement on behalf of...Read More
China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
China, wielding its new “Green Sword,” cut ties with its former reputation as the world’s...Read More
By: Amna Rana* Sometimes, when one has been exposed to the same thing over and over again, it...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
- India’s Mental Health Epidemic: Deteriorating Amidst the Pandemic May 10, 2021
- Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape May 10, 2021
- Macron’s Crackdown on Islamist Separatism May 10, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Chiei, Amanda
- Lennon, Alyssa
- Ryan, Amanda
- Uzoho, Alexander
- Niebel, Brendan
- Reid, Carolyn
- Myvett Jr, Dwight
- Niebel, David
- White, Darius
- Ports, Eric
- Shirtliff, Everett
- Slaughter, Grace
- Niebel, IV, Harold
- Warner, Hannah
- Gilbert, Jacob
- Niehaus, Joseph
- Ocadiz, Jonathan
- Rutledge-Oliver, Jasmine
- Dustin, Kenny
- Rosenbaum, Mary*
- Waters, Morgan
- Rodas, Ronnan