Introduction To wrap up summer vacation, the two leading countries combating internet and gaming...Read More
Category: American Politics(B)
Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape
On October 6th, 2020, German Ambassador Christoph Heusgen presented a joint statement on behalf of...Read More
People that commit hate crimes based on sexual orientation and gender identity should...Read More
The Fallacy of Winners and Losers in a Globalized Society: A Perspective on The United States and China’s Phase-One Economic and Trade Agreement
The United States and China are, respectively, the two largest economies in the world. Accounting...Read More
U.N. Security Resolution 242, The Rogers Plan, Camp David Agreement, The Reagan Plan, Madrid...Read More
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Connor A. McNairn* In a world where social media platforms facilitate individuals’ exposure...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.