Backsliding: Autocracy Rising For the last twenty-six years, Alexander Lukashenko has served as...Read More
Category: Donald Trump(B)
The Fallacy of Winners and Losers in a Globalized Society: A Perspective on The United States and China’s Phase-One Economic and Trade Agreement
The United States and China are, respectively, the two largest economies in the world. Accounting...Read More
U.N. Security Resolution 242, The Rogers Plan, Camp David Agreement, The Reagan Plan, Madrid...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
- Language and Geopolitics: A Case Study of the Former Soviet Union December 8, 2021
- Listen to the Youth: How Global Leaders Can Solve Climate Chaos November 30, 2021
- Without the Right to Choose: Women in China November 18, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.