On March 24th, President Biden announced that North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) would be...Read More
Category: European Union(B)
Introduction: The ‘LGBT Ideology’ Prior to the ascension of President Andrzej Duda and the...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Mutual Technological Destruction (MTD): Why the U.S. Should Avoid Taiwan Like Quicksand January 22, 2023
- Russia’s Response to the Challenges of Urban Warfare in the Russo-Ukrainian War January 13, 2023
- Lights Out: How Formula One Enables Human Rights Violations in the Middle East November 16, 2022
- Past, Present, Future: State Relations and Asylum Seekers at the Olympic Games November 16, 2022
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.