Image Credit: voanews The Republic of Turkey suffers at once from both excess of pride and...Read More
Author: Myvett Jr, Dwight
CREDIT: SAUL LOEB/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES Long ago I sat in Dr. Mancini’s course 145, American History to the Civil War. Back then his exclamations were lost on me. “Can you believe it?! A peaceful transfer of power?!” Washington...Read More
Going without a mask in private businesses is a civil liberty, but being processed in the courts instead of executed is not. It matters if a mask is the reason you can’t breathe, but not if the reason is a knee on your neck. We...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
- India’s Mental Health Epidemic: Deteriorating Amidst the Pandemic May 10, 2021
- Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape May 10, 2021
- Macron’s Crackdown on Islamist Separatism May 10, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.