Brexit has certainly challenged political prognosticators. Before the United Kingdom voted to...Read More
Immediately following the discovery of a new strand of coronavirus in Wuhan, China on December 31,...Read More
Sweden, like the United States, has an asylum policy in which refugee immigrants are accepted and...Read More
By Brendan Niebel* The current protests and elections in Hong Kong showed how the lack of...Read More
In the summer of 2019, Prague was the center of mass protests of historical proportions. In...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chinese National Sword vs. The World: The Green Silver Lining in Our Global Recycling Crisis July 2, 2020
- Contention in the Canarian Waters: The Historical Legacy of Morocco’s Saharan Ambitions May 27, 2020
- Brexit: The Prospects of UK-EU Negotiations May 19, 2020
- Scotland’s Move Towards Independence May 19, 2020
- Trump’s Middle East Peace Plan: A One-State Solution May 18, 2020
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.