On November 2, 2020, Austria experienced a terrorist attack in its capital of Vienna. The...Read More
Author: Slaughter, Grace
The Coronavirus Pandemic has negatively impacted many people and businesses, and may change how we...Read More
Immediately following the discovery of a new strand of coronavirus in Wuhan, China on December 31,...Read More
Sweden, like the United States, has an asylum policy in which refugee immigrants are accepted and...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.