On November 2, 2020, Austria experienced a terrorist attack in its capital of Vienna. The...Read More
Author: Slaughter, Grace
The Coronavirus Pandemic has negatively impacted many people and businesses, and may change how we...Read More
Immediately following the discovery of a new strand of coronavirus in Wuhan, China on December 31,...Read More
Sweden, like the United States, has an asylum policy in which refugee immigrants are accepted and...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
- India’s Mental Health Epidemic: Deteriorating Amidst the Pandemic May 10, 2021
- Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape May 10, 2021
- Macron’s Crackdown on Islamist Separatism May 10, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Chiei, Amanda
- Lennon, Alyssa
- Ryan, Amanda
- Uzoho, Alexander
- Niebel, Brendan
- Reid, Carolyn
- Myvett Jr, Dwight
- Niebel, David
- White, Darius
- Ports, Eric
- Shirtliff, Everett
- Slaughter, Grace
- Niebel, IV, Harold
- Warner, Hannah
- Gilbert, Jacob
- Niehaus, Joseph
- Ocadiz, Jonathan
- Rutledge-Oliver, Jasmine
- Dustin, Kenny
- Rosenbaum, Mary*
- Waters, Morgan
- Rodas, Ronnan