The Evolution of Two Empires From the Treaty of Hunkar-Iskelesi in 1833, to a recent deal for the...Read More
Category: US Foreign Policy(B)
The Fallacy of Winners and Losers in a Globalized Society: A Perspective on The United States and China’s Phase-One Economic and Trade Agreement
The United States and China are, respectively, the two largest economies in the world. Accounting...Read More
U.N. Security Resolution 242, The Rogers Plan, Camp David Agreement, The Reagan Plan, Madrid...Read More
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Connor A. McNairn* In a world where social media platforms facilitate individuals’ exposure...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
- Language and Geopolitics: A Case Study of the Former Soviet Union December 8, 2021
- Listen to the Youth: How Global Leaders Can Solve Climate Chaos November 30, 2021
- Without the Right to Choose: Women in China November 18, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.