While the world has battled the COVID-19 pandemic, increasingly extreme weather events and...Read More
Category: Environmental Policy(B)
China, wielding its new “Green Sword,” cut ties with its former reputation as the world’s...Read More
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
By: Alyssa Lennon* On the morning of September 14th, Hurricane Florence landed in North Carolina,...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Listen to the Youth: How Global Leaders Can Solve Climate Chaos November 30, 2021
- Without the Right to Choose: Women in China November 18, 2021
- US Refugee Resettlement and the COVID-19 Pandemic November 9, 2021
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.