Introduction To wrap up summer vacation, the two leading countries combating internet and gaming...Read More
Dimensions of Power: The Effects of China’s Escalating Economic Influence on the Contemporary Global Landscape
On October 6th, 2020, German Ambassador Christoph Heusgen presented a joint statement on behalf of...Read More
China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
The Fallacy of Winners and Losers in a Globalized Society: A Perspective on The United States and China’s Phase-One Economic and Trade Agreement
The United States and China are, respectively, the two largest economies in the world. Accounting...Read More
China, wielding its new “Green Sword,” cut ties with its former reputation as the world’s...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.