VOLUME LV – NUMBER 3 Eric Ports Abstract: This manuscript explores the narratives surrounding Chinese investment in Africa and the common narratives surrounding this topic. It looks at forms of investment, specific development...Read More
Author: Ports, Eric
Introduction In August of 2020, the Parliament of India announced three new agricultural acts...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Mutual Technological Destruction (MTD): Why the U.S. Should Avoid Taiwan Like Quicksand January 22, 2023
- Russia’s Response to the Challenges of Urban Warfare in the Russo-Ukrainian War January 13, 2023
- Lights Out: How Formula One Enables Human Rights Violations in the Middle East November 16, 2022
- Past, Present, Future: State Relations and Asylum Seekers at the Olympic Games November 16, 2022
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.