“It’s lights out and away we go!” proclaims Formula One commentator David Croft on race day as...Read More
Category: Social Justice
Going without a mask in private businesses is a civil liberty, but being processed in the courts instead of executed is not. It matters if a mask is the reason you can’t breathe, but not if the reason is a knee on your neck. We...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Nord Stream Sabotage: An Ever Shifting Narrative August 14, 2023
- WarGPT? Measuring the Potential Impact of AI on Global Military Affairs June 5, 2023
- The 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election: Another Missed Opportunity for Nation-Building? May 30, 2023
- America and Ukraine: Analyzing the Two Differing Interests on the Battlefield April 30, 2023
- The Economic war Behind Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine February 6, 2023
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.