China’s thrust into the global stage has allowed for a mesmerizing level of economic growth...Read More
Category: International Organizations(B)
Introduction: The ‘LGBT Ideology’ Prior to the ascension of President Andrzej Duda and the...Read More
Unfortunately, during the decades since many African countries have gained independence, their...Read More
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
By: Mackenzie Rice* On Monday, January 23rd 2017, President Donald Trump signed an executive order...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Nord Stream Sabotage: An Ever Shifting Narrative August 14, 2023
- WarGPT? Measuring the Potential Impact of AI on Global Military Affairs June 5, 2023
- The 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election: Another Missed Opportunity for Nation-Building? May 30, 2023
- America and Ukraine: Analyzing the Two Differing Interests on the Battlefield April 30, 2023
- The Economic war Behind Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine February 6, 2023
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.