By: Cameron Bell* Since his election in 2016, President Trump has railed against numerous...Read More
Author: Bell, Cameron
By: Cameron Bell* The recent reelection of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has raised concerns...Read More
By: Cameron Bell* In America today support for the military is almost omnipresent. Walk down any...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Listen to the Youth: How Global Leaders Can Solve Climate Chaos November 30, 2021
- Without the Right to Choose: Women in China November 18, 2021
- US Refugee Resettlement and the COVID-19 Pandemic November 9, 2021
- A Seemingly Developed Nation: Women’s Rights in Japan May 17, 2021
- Shifting Away from the West: Erdogan’s Post-Coup Attempt Response May 17, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.