“The world needs the forest. We need it and our children need it,” Handech Wakana Mura, of the...Read More
Category: Sustainable Development
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
By: Mackenzie Rice* On Monday, January 23rd 2017, President Donald Trump signed an executive order...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coming To Terms With The Populist Moment March 9, 2020
- Chile’s Protest: And the Economic Factor January 6, 2020
- Immigrants are Necessary for Sweden’s Economic Growth and Stability December 21, 2019
- How Hong Kong Authorities Stoked Pro-Democracy Sentiments during the 2019 Hong Kong Protests December 9, 2019
- The Venezuelan Stalemate December 9, 2019
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.