While the world has battled the COVID-19 pandemic, increasingly extreme weather events and...Read More
Category: Sustainable Development(B)
China, wielding its new “Green Sword,” cut ties with its former reputation as the world’s...Read More
By: Theron Abell* In 2015, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) created a list...Read More
By: Mackenzie Rice* On Monday, January 23rd 2017, President Donald Trump signed an executive order...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.