By: Connor A. McNairn* Throughout its 70-year history, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization...Read More
Author: McNairn, Connor
By: Connor A. McNairn* Venezuela, a once rich and powerful Latin American state sitting on the...Read More
The U.S. in Yemen: Complicity in Human Rights Violations and Responsibility for Growing Iranian Influence
By: Connor A. McNairn* Peaceful transitions of power are often overlooked or taken for granted by...Read More
By: Connor A. McNairn* In a world where social media platforms facilitate individuals’ exposure...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Contention in the Canarian Waters: The Historical Legacy of Morocco’s Saharan Ambitions May 27, 2020
- Brexit: The Prospects of UK-EU Negotiations May 19, 2020
- Scotland’s Move Towards Independence May 19, 2020
- Trump’s Middle East Peace Plan: A One-State Solution May 18, 2020
- Turkey Against NATO: Syria and the S-400 System May 3, 2020
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.