By: Connor A. McNairn* Throughout its 70-year history, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization...Read More
Author: McNairn, Connor
By: Connor A. McNairn* Venezuela, a once rich and powerful Latin American state sitting on the...Read More
The U.S. in Yemen: Complicity in Human Rights Violations and Responsibility for Growing Iranian Influence
By: Connor A. McNairn* Peaceful transitions of power are often overlooked or taken for granted by...Read More
By: Connor A. McNairn* In a world where social media platforms facilitate individuals’ exposure...Read More
By: Connor A. McNairn* After declaring his candidacy in June 2015, President Donald Trump has...Read More
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Mutual Technological Destruction (MTD): Why the U.S. Should Avoid Taiwan Like Quicksand January 22, 2023
- Russia’s Response to the Challenges of Urban Warfare in the Russo-Ukrainian War January 13, 2023
- Lights Out: How Formula One Enables Human Rights Violations in the Middle East November 16, 2022
- Past, Present, Future: State Relations and Asylum Seekers at the Olympic Games November 16, 2022
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.