Thank you to those who have submitted proposals to present at the 4th annual Towson Conference for Academic Libraries (TCAL). The planning committee is still seeking additional proposals for poster presentations.
TCAL is for all academic library personnel. We welcome proposals that are of general interest, that pertain to specific areas of library work, or that showcase collaborations between departments.
Poster proposals should support this year’s theme of “Library, Rebooted.” This may include:
- Fresh ideas and innovative perspectives for the 21st century library
- Experiences working with new technology
- Challenges to established workflows and philosophies
- Ideas for the future in an interdepartmental, collaborative environment
- Workshops demonstrating hard skills
- Practical problem-solving and skill sharing
- Ideas informed by diverse and critical perspectives
- Innovation and practices from non-library fields
- Strategies for cross-departmental collaboration and empowerment at work
- Other interpretations of this theme
To submit a proposal, please fill out our Google Form.
The proposal deadline is June 21, 2019.