Blackboard SaaS will be updated on the first Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated. Check back here for new features and updates.
October 7, 2021
- A patch was added that resolves an issue for instructors adding Journals. Previously, some instructors would receive a message saying their name isn’t on the list after giving the journal a title and attempting to edit it. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with the Close Window button in tests. Previously, if a test was set to open in a new window, sometimes the Close Window icon would not respond. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added for links in courses that broke during course copies. Previously, if a link was created to an LTI tool, the link would break during the course copy. This has been resolved.
September 2, 2021
- A patch was added to fix the math editor. Previously, when using the math editor, the display text would overlap the symbols. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with the text box editor. Previously, the editor would display a gray background that could not be removed. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to fix an issue where the text box editor would show inconsistencies in spacing and line spacing between the edit mode and the displayed text. This has been resolved.
August 5, 2021
- Additional test question types now support embedded media and images.
- A patch was added so that LTI links in the content editor are showing the correct icon. Previously, when attempting to embed an LTI link in a content text box, the icons would not show the correct image. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to the content editor that resolved an issue with alignment of tables in the content editor.
- A patch was added to ensure that all SafeAssign reports are rendered properly. Previously, some reports were unable to be rendered and opened.
Tentative Future Updates
Blackboard Inc. has released the following dates for updates to Blackboard. Please note that Towson University has no control over these dates and that they are subject to change.
November 4, 2021
December 2, 2021