Blackboard SaaS will be updated on the first Thursday of each month, unless otherwise stated. Check back here for new features and updates.
July 1, 2021
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with the Content Editor. Previously, at random, the Content Editor would not load. The Content Editor should now load in all cases.
June 15, 2021
- A patch was added to fix an issue where users could not download attachments on Discussion Board posts in Organizations.
- Resolved accessibility issues within Discussion Boards, where the “Thread Reply”, “Quote”, “Edit”, and “Delete” buttons were unable to be accessed via screen readers and keyboard navigation.
- The Last updated time/date stamp in the full grade center has been removed to improve performance. Previously, this would cause issues with the grade center loading or the date showing inaccurate timestamps. To view when a change was made, you can use the Reports > View Grade History area.
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with profile images. Previously, if a user deleted a profile image or made it private, the image would still show to other users. This has been fixed so once the image is deleted or made private, it will no longer be visible to other users.
May 6, 2021
- A patch was added to fix an issue in Organizations were items with attachments could not be edited.
- A patch was added to correct calculated numeric questions. Previously, questions were marked wrong if the answer contained numbers and letters that should be numeric only.
Tentative Future Updates
Blackboard Inc. has released the following dates for updates to Blackboard. Please note that Towson University has no control over these dates and that they are subject to change.
August 5, 2021
September 2, 2021
October 7, 2021
November 4, 2021
December 2, 2021