All updates older than 3 months are listed on this page.
September 2, 2021
- A patch was added to fix the math editor. Previously, when using the math editor, the display text would overlap the symbols. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with the text box editor. Previously, the editor would display a gray background that could not be removed. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to fix an issue where the text box editor would show inconsistencies in spacing and line spacing between the edit mode and the displayed text. This has been resolved.
August 5, 2021
- Additional test question types now support embedded media and images.
- A patch was added so that LTI links in the content editor are showing the correct icon. Previously, when attempting to embed an LTI link in a content text box, the icons would not show the correct image. This has been resolved.
- A patch was added to the content editor that resolved an issue with alignment of tables in the content editor.
- A patch was added to ensure that all SafeAssign reports are rendered properly. Previously, some reports were unable to be rendered and opened.
July 1, 2021
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with the Content Editor. Previously, at random, the Content Editor would not load. The Content Editor should now load in all cases.
June 15, 2021
- A patch was added to fix an issue where users could not download attachments on Discussion Board posts in Organizations.
- Resolved accessibility issues within Discussion Boards, where the “Thread Reply”, “Quote”, “Edit”, and “Delete” buttons were unable to be accessed via screen readers and keyboard navigation.
- The Last updated time/date stamp in the full grade center has been removed to improve performance. Previously, this would cause issues with the grade center loading or the date showing inaccurate timestamps. To view when a change was made, you can use the Reports > View Grade History area.
- A patch was added to resolve an issue with profile images. Previously, if a user deleted a profile image or made it private, the image would still show to other users. This has been fixed so once the image is deleted or made private, it will no longer be visible to other users.
May 6, 2021
- A patch was added to fix an issue in Organizations were items with attachments could not be edited.
- A patch was added to correct calculated numeric questions. Previously, questions were marked wrong if the answer contained numbers and letters that should be numeric only.
April 15, 2021
- Students will no longer receive past due notifications for assignments with an on-time submission. Previously, some students would incorrectly receive a notification that their assignment was past due, even when the submission was on time.
- LTI Tool Link or Tool Link Embedding is now available in textboxes on content pages.
- A patch was added to correct decimal placement and significant figures in calculated formula questions. Previously, correct answers would be marked wrong depending on the decimal point and significant figures.
- A patch was added to show the Instructor Gear icon and Student Preview and Edit Mode options in the responsive mobile view. Previously, this gear was not visible.
March 4, 2021
- Users can no longer copy an image directly into a textbox. To add an image to a textbox, use the “+” button to attach or embed an image.
- A patch was added to prevent users on the mobile app from seeing duplicated push notifications.
- A patch was added to the calculated formula test questions to round the number 5 up. Previously it would incorrectly round a 5 down.
- Users can now receive system notifications via email or text in their chosen language, instead of the system default language.
February 4, 2021
- In the content editor, a user can no longer copy and paste images from other sources. Images must be added via “Add Content”.
- A patch was added to allow embedded content in a discussion forum to be visible to students. Previously, embedded content added to a discussion form by an instructor, students were unable to see the content.
- A patch was added to ensure that text under “Test Availability Exceptions” and “Review Status” sections are now showing as expected.
- A patch was added for group assignment submissions. Previously, when a student would click on a group assignment, then leave without submitting, the rest of the group would see a “Review Submission History” page without an actual submission. This patch ensures that the “Upload Assignment” page is shown if no assignment has been submitted.
January 7, 2021
- A patch was added to fix grade center scrolling issues if a course theme was in use.
- A patch was added to ensure that HTML preview will show all HTML text. Previously, HTML preview would not include media links.
- A patch was added to include “Link to Wiki page” in the “Add Content” option in the content editor. Previously, this option was missing.