- Fall 1996 Vol. XXXII No. 1: Amy M. Gross
- Shawn Ledington [Managing Editor]
- Rachel Troilo [Copy Editor]
- LaChaundra Graham [Business and Circulation Editor]
- Allison Winter [Bibliography and Book Review Editor]
- Miyuki Kobayashi [Business and Circulation Assistant]
- Kylie-Ann Allen
- Dave Larson
- Alec Meredith
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.