- Spring 1989 Vol. XXIII No. 2: Judith S. Fish
- Terrence C. Casey [Managing Editor]
- Teresa Byler [Bibliography and Book Review Editor]
- Eric Gudis [Business and Circulation Editor]
- Amy Tudor [Copy Editor]
- Jennifer Bowers [Communication Editor]
- Adam Larson
- Amy Marks
- Ann Raimondo
- Tracie LaRose
- Allan Gibbons
- John Roberts
- Mike Smith
- Mac Jasinki
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.