- Spring 1984 Vol. XVIII No. 2: Glen Pryce
- Mary Walsh [Editor in Chief Elect]
- Leonard Callahan [Business]
- Cathi Radner [Copy]
- Brandt A. Kamka [Circulation]
- Andrew J. Parr [Bibliography and Book Review]
- Cynthia McCann
- Tina Moretz
- Elizabeth Techter
- Richad McCusker
- Peggy Floria
- Eric Smith
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wartime Media and the Russian Federation: Protecting National Interests through Indoctrination May 19, 2022
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.