- Spring 1980 Vol. XIV No. 2: Oliver C. Dziggel
- Sean L. Coleman [Business]
- Nancy Kingsbury [Copy]
- Anne L. Britton [Circulation]
- Perry S. Bacon [Bibliography]
- Gregory T. Hradsky [Book Review]
- Jeffrey M. Kachik
- Suzanne Pope
- Sondaw Awad
- Diane Ferguson
- Donna R. Roberts
- Karen Y. Bond
- Glen Pryce
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.