- Fall 1969 Vol. IV No. I: Robert Haynes
- Michael Gahagan [Circulation]
- Frank Traglia [Bibliography and Book Review]
- John Costello [Copy]
- Robert Baublitz [Business]
- Colin Davis
- Kathy Shipley
- Douglas Harrington
- John Speargas
- Jules Richa
- Jean Richa
- Dave Wimert
- Bruce Baily
Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Rising Tides, Sinking States: Climate Change and Implications for Statelessness May 9, 2022
- Could it Happen?: The Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Response to the Russo-Ukrainian War May 9, 2022
- The First Crypto War: Russia, Ukraine, and the role of Cryptocurrency May 3, 2022
- Video Gaming Addiction: A Case Study of China and South Korea December 13, 2021
- Chinese Investment in Africa: The Realities of Development and the Global Context December 13, 2021
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.