WHAT ARE THE SILVER LININGS THAT 2020 HAS BROUGHT TO YOUR LIVES AND PRACTICE?
We have been faced with many challenges this year—COVID-19, political upheaval, the Black Lives Matter movement and more—yet our resiliency as artists, educators, teachers and mentors has kept our community not only afloat but also engaged and reaching success beyond our expectations.
This blog is for faculty, staff, and students to share stories of adaptation, resiliency and innovation with the COFAC community. They can be personal stories from the heart, captured in words, videos or images.
- Live in the Lining: A lupus warrior’s pandemic, by Michele Alexander, COFAC Marketing and PR Manager
- Art In Other Places, by Kate Collins, Professor and Director of MAIAI
- Just a Little Faith, by Gabrielle Stanback ’22, Department of Music
- Ghosts, Fuchsia Hand-Me-Downs, and Silver Linings, by Tavia LaFollette, Department of Theatre Arts
- Making Lemonade, by Vincent Thomas, Professor, Department of Dance
- Breathing is Universal, by Shodekeh, Innovator-in-Residence
- The Wonder Woman in All of Us, by Regina Carlow, Dean
To submit your story contact email@example.com.
- 500-1000 words
- Include at least 1 image/video/song/link
- Written by Faculty, Staff, Students, COFAC Guest artists
- Distribution: COFAC this week | Facebook | Instagram