Meet Our New Peer Advisors!

We are thrilled to introduce our new team of Peer Advisors, who are here to make your study abroad and away experiences as enriching as possible.

Get ready to meet the friendly faces who will be your go-to resource for all things international education! You can meet our Peer Advisors tabling across campus and leading our daily Group Advising sessions. Have any questions for them? Send an email to peeradvisor@towson.edu.

ELIANNA ALBERT

Hi! I am a senior in the Honors College majoring in Psychology and International Studies, with minors in Religious Studies, Jewish Studies, and Asian Studies. I have a passion for learning about and understanding different cultures and have had the opportunity to study both abroad and away! Traveling to different places within the U.S. or overseas is eye-opening and can be affordable. If given the chance, I encourage everyone to explore the world beyond our TU campus!

National Student Exchange, University of South Dakota – United States (Fall 2021) & Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Tel Abel Beth Maacah Archaeological Dig – Upper Galilee, Israel (Summer 2023)

GRACE MOORE

Hi! My name is Grace Moore, I’m a sophomore here at Towson and I studied abroad with the Italian Language & Culture in Venice program during Minimester 2023. I am majoring in International Business and minoring in Italian and Business Law. My favorite parts of studying abroad were immersing myself in another language, trying new foods, and making friendships that have continued back at Towson.

TU Italian Language and Culture in Venice – Venice, Italy (Minimester 2023)

FRANCES ORTIZ

Hi! I am an International Studies major and a Political Science minor. I studied abroad twice: first in Madrid and Alicante in Summer 2022 on the TU Spanish Language in Spain program as well as on the TU Blacks in Great Britain: From Liverpool to London program in the United Kingdom during Minimester 2023.

My favorite memory from Spain was the view of the medieval castle in Segovia. I admired the architecture of the city, and everything looked like a scene from a movie to me. We even went on a tour of the castle’s interior. Fun fact: This castle inspired Disney’s iconic castle design.

My favorite memory from the U.K. was visiting the iconic red phone which was so close to Big Ben! I was so excited that I was able to see it in person. Also, my favorite was visiting the Harry Potter subway station and the gift shop; those chocolate frogs were delicious!

TU Spanish Language in Spain – Madrid and Alicante, Spain (Summer 2022) & TU Blacks in Great Britain: From Liverpool to London, United Kingdom (Minimester 2023)

RYAN SEALFON

Hi, I am Ryan! I’m currently a senior majoring in Business Administration and Management with a focus on international business. I love traveling to new places and experiencing new cultures and environments. The time I spent studying abroad in Germany was one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever been able to participate in and I hope to ensure my peers have the opportunity to participate in similar life-changing activities.

AIFS Abroad at Freie Universität Berlin – Berlin, Germany (Fall 2022)