The resources on this page are intended to help students and faculty navigate the expectations of edTPA. You will need to log in with your Towson email and password to access any protected resources. If you need assistance, reach out to Jessica Keweshan, the edTPA Coordinator.
- edTPA Handbooks and Supporting Materials: Access edTPA handbooks and other documents to support candidates.
- Get to Know Your Resources: Learn more about the edTPA resources that are available to you.
- Strategies for Success: Watch this video series for helpful strategies for each edTPA task.
- Avoid Condition Codes: Watch a video to learn how to avoid common expensive mistakes when submitting your edTPA portfolio.
- For Faculty: Acceptable Candidate Support: If you are a faculty member, please review the policies and resources on this page.
- edTPA in Maryland: Find information about state policies about edTPA and teacher certification.