Back On Board!
TU Staff Senate 26th Annual
Staff Development Virtual Workshops
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 | Financial Planning
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 | Health and Well Being
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 | SDC Mixtape `21
Door prize recipients will be drawn at random after May 11 from the list of staff who attend one or more of the workshops.
Congratulations door prize recipients!
- Morgan Munoz, Campus Recreation
Keurig Coffee Maker
- Jennifer Wodarczyk, Cook Library
30-min Mediation Consultation
- Gina Peach, Financial Systems & Technology
B&O Railroad Museum 1 year admission
- Donna Fox, Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
$50 Mission BBQ Gift Card
- Carol Gephardt, Institute of Well Being
$50 Cheesecake Factory Gift Card
- Bonnie Lingelbach, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, Power Central Hub Station
- Patricia Burke, Field Support Enterprise & Infrastructure Services Executive High Back Chair
The Staff Development Conference Committee has again joined with Campus Ministries, the Military & Veterans Center, and various student groups to help fill our on campus pantry by donating food and personal items for faculty, staff and students in need.