High School Student Research Internship (Paid) – 2021
- Participating in research in the environmental chemistry laboratory of Professor John Sivey
- Working closely with Prof. Sivey and his team of researchers
- Approximately late-June through mid-August (weekdays only; exact dates are negotiable)
- Up to 20 hours per week ($12.50 per hour); exact work hours are flexible
- Department of Chemistry at Towson University (main campus)
- Students currently finishing their sophomore, junior, or senior year (must be at least 16 years old)
- Strong interest in science as a possible future career choice
- To apply, complete the application available here.
- Applications received by May 14, 2021, will receive full consideration.
- Questions? Contact Prof. Sivey (firstname.lastname@example.org)