Before you record your classroom instruction, you must ensure that you have appropriate permission from the parents/guardians of your students who appear in your recording (as well as from any adults who appear in the recording).
Please review Pearson’s Guidelines for Video Confidentiality for Candidates. Remember that you must mask or remove any names that appear on your submitted materials and use students’ first names only in your video clips. You may not display the video publicly in any way.
Each school system has its own policy and form to secure permission for video recording. Please note that these procedures may be different in the 2020-2021 school year than they have been in the past due to the shift to virtual instruction. Make sure to follow the procedures for the current school year.
Select the county in which your school is located.
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Calvert County Public Schools
- Carroll County Public Schools:
- Charles County Public Schools
- Harford County Public Schools
- Howard County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- St. Mary’s County Public Schools