- Review the one-page overview of the registration and submission process.
- Follow this step-by-step guide that will walk you through the registration, transfer, and submission process for your edTPA portfolio, with screenshots of every step.
Available if needed:
- Review common edTPA submission issues that you may encounter so that you will know how to fix them.
- Watch this three-minute video from edtpa.com, which will walk you through the final submission steps that you must complete in the Pearson ePortfolio system (after transferring from Tk20).
Getting Ready to Submit
- Early Childhood edTPA Checklist
- Elementary Education edTPA Checklist
- Physical Education edTPA Checklist
- Secondary English/Language Arts edTPA Checklist
- Secondary History/Social Studies edTPA Checklist
- Secondary Mathematics edTPA Checklist
- Secondary Science edTPA Checklist
- Special Education edTPA Checklist
Other Helpful Resources
- edTPA Submission Requirements and Condition Codes: Make sure to check the content and technical requirements once again before you submit your portfolio!
- TK20 Guide for edTPA Candidates: This guide (from Tk20) focuses on how to build your portfolio in Tk20, transfer your portfolio to Pearson, and recall your portfolio to make any revisions you need. You will need to log in with your Towson email and password to access this resource.
- Transferring Your Portfolio from Tk20 to Pearson: This guide (from Pearson) focuses on how to register on the Pearson site and submit your portfolio on edtpa.com.