The resources on this page are intended to help students and faculty navigate the expectations of edTPA. You will need to log in with your Towson email and password to access any protected resources. If you need assistance, reach out to Jessica Keweshan, the edTPA Coordinator.
- edTPA Handbooks and Supporting Materials: Access edTPA handbooks and other documents to support candidates.
- Get to Know Your Resources: Learn more about the edTPA resources that are available to you.
- Strategies for Success: Watch this video series for helpful strategies for each edTPA task.
- 8 (Expensive) edTPA Mistakes and How to Avoid Them: Watch this video to learn how to avoid common issues when submitting your edTPA portfolio. (Requires a Towson log-in.) You can also read about this topic here.
- How Can I Support Candidates Completing edTPA?: Are you a faculty member or supervisor looking for information about what is and isn’t allowed in terms of candidate support? Watch this video for an overview. (Requires a Towson log-in.)
- edTPA in Maryland: Find information about state policies about edTPA and teacher certification.