Welcome to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs.
Established in 1967, we are the oldest undergraduate-run journal of international affairs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Would Bolsonaro Reject Aid in Combatting the Amazon Wildfires? October 18, 2019
- The Case for US Involvement In Yemen May 21, 2019
- United States Immigration Policy: Contrary to human rights May 14, 2019
- Women at the Forefront of Sudan’s Uprising May 14, 2019
- The United States’ Withdraw from Syria April 30, 2019
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.