Study Abroad Student Spotlight – Ayomide Fashola

Meet Ayomide Fashola!
She is an incoming senior and a psychology major. During the 2020 Minimester, Ayomide participated in the TU Faculty-Led program called TU Culture and Psychology: Argentina from a Psychological Perspective. Through this experience, she was able to study cross-cultural and industrial psychology. This allowed Ayomide to discover cultural differences between Argentina and the U.S. Ayomide also was a speaker at this year’s Foundation Scholars Celebration, where she was able to speak out about her study abroad journey. Below is a little about Ayomide’s experience abroad:
“Studying abroad was one of the best decisions I made here at my time at Towson so far. My worldview has definitely expanded and I have been able to tackle the concept of Psychology in a different yet new way. I found incredibly new customs, traditions, food and social atmospheres. I gained a better understanding and appreciation for Argentina’s people, history, psychology and more. I was also able to simply discover more about myself and others while gaining an understanding of a different culture!”
We are still collecting student stories! Email yours at peeradvisor@towson.edu! #TUProud #HowBigIsYourWorld